THE ADVENTURE. A dive can bring you to unexpected places with unanticipated discoveries. That’s why every dive is an adventure; that’s why we dive. You need to have the conﬁ dence to know your equipment will go wherever the adventure takes you. Because on that best dive, the equipment disappears and the focus is on the real adventure underwater.
At BARE we take our commitment to product quality seriously. Our drysuits in particular are legendary for their durability and longevity with many of our customers getting a full lifetime of use out of their BARE drysuit before passing it on to a friend or family member. This has allowed us to offer something that no other drysuit manufacturer has been able to do: a Lifetime Guarantee on seams and workmanship. Much more than a warranty, BARE is the fi rst and only drysuit manufacturer to offer a Lifetime Guarantee. Except for normal wear and tear, misuse or negligence, BARE will honor all claims against seams and workmanship for the life of the drysuit worldwide. Even if you’re not the original owner, you’re covered.
In a category where the next closest competitor only offers a 7-year warranty, we think you’ll agree that the BARE Guarantee says something quite extraordinary about the quality of the workmanship, materials and technology that goes into each and every one of our drysuits. We stand behind our workmanship like no one else because you deserve a product like no other.
- 2mm hyper-compressed FULL-STRETCH neoprene minimizes changes in
buoyancy and thermal protection at depths
- “DIAMOND-TUFF” nylon laminate on the exterior and a high-stretch interior
laminate provide 4-way stretch enhancing your freedom of movement
- Newly advanced NST (No Stitch Technology) process uses the latest double
heat tape technology allowing for “pin stripe” tape to be used, enhancing the suits overall stretch characteristics
- TIZIP MasterSeal main entry zipper offers improved flexibility over traditional brass zippers and uses a lower profile design
- Inner fabric is a high stretch and very smooth blend of nylon and spandex for a “frictionless” donning with BARE thermal layers
- PROTEKT shoulder, underarm and elbow protection, provide the next generation of abrasion and wear resistance and offer a high degree of stretch for comfort and freedom of movement
- Self donning front entry drysuit with protective zipper cover
Sizes: S, MShort, M, MLTall, MLShort, ML, MTall, LShort, L, LTall, XLShort, XL, XLTall, 2XLShort, 2XL, 3XL