5/4mm Manta Full
The BARE 5/4mm Manta Full suit keeps you warm and gives you added abrasion protection and is great for hanging out or exploring in warm-to-cool waters.
Designed for children aged 8-to-16 years, the Manta 5/4 includes a 5mm neoprene torso with 4mm arms and legs for tons of immersion insulation during bouts of extended play. An anatomically correct pattern provides a three dimensional fit throughout that supports dynamic play in a variety of aquatic environments and conditions.
Easy to use ankle zips make for easy donning and doffing and double-glued SECURE-LOCK construction wards against defects and wear and tear, no matter how hard you play. But even if there’s damage, the Manta Full comes with a 2-year warranty against defects in craftsmanship, so you can rest easy and play often.
Features and Benefits
- Comfortable 3mm GLIDESKIN collar with Velcro adjustment
- Heavy-duty back zipper with skin-to-skin internal sealing flap
- Loop at base of zipper assists donning
- Internal skin-in flip seals at mid-forearm and mid-calf to reduce water entry
- FORMTEK kneepads provide total flexibility, durability and comfort
- Anatomically correct pattern for three dimensional fit throughout
- Heavy-duty ankle zippers for easy donning
- Double glued with SECURE-LOCK construction
- 5mm neoprene torso with 4mm arms and legs