Reactive 7mm 2021
THE REACTIVE. REACTIVATED.
Representing a major step in wetsuit innovation, the Reactive 7mm uses Graphene OMNIRED, a responsive textile that warms the wearer using their own body heat. By tapping this heat-capturing technology, the Reactive can insulate for hours without skipping a beat. The body-responsive effects of Graphene, combined with the power of OMNIRED, allow divers to maximize their comfort on every dive. In fact, lab tests have shown a 5-degree Celsius average temp increase over the original OMNIRED Technology.
But we didn’t stop at the lining. In a step toward sustainable design, the Reactive is made from a clean limestone-based foam that minimizes pollution while performing at the same level (or higher) as petroleum-based alternatives. Dope-dyed fibers cut pollution and wastewater discharge in our textile operations, and water-based glue—rather than solvent—perform over the long life of your suit while sparing the air of unclean toxins during the production process.
OmniRed Technology. Powered By You.
Built into every Reactive wetsuit is the scientifically proven OmniRed Infrared Technology. Thirteen thermo-reactive minerals are woven into the suit’s lining, converting body heat into energy and reflecting it back to your skin. Medical studies have shown that this infrared energy improves the body’s circulation. Increased circulation improves oxygen levels in the body, enabling you to use less energy, improving overall warmth and increasing your dive time.
Bring the Heat with Graphene Technology
The Reactive is fortified with heat-capturing Graphene Technology—a lining that keeps you warm by tapping your own body heat. Graphene’s carbon nanostructures are embedded in the Reactive, converting your outbound body heat into thermal energy and reflecting it back to your body. The extra heat retention—combined with the power of OmniRed infrared fabric—helps you maintain optimal body temps and stay warmer, for longer.
HEAT THINGS UP
Sustainable Design. Timeless Performance.
The Reactive is made from a clean limestone-based foam that cuts pollution and cleans up the production process while performing at the same level (or higher) as petroleum-based alternatives. Dope-dyed fibers reduce pollution and wastewater discharge in our textile operations, and water-based glue—rather than solvent—perform over the long life of your suit while sparing the air of unclean toxins during manufacturing.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Graphene OMNIRED delivers unparalleled insulation
- Limestone-based foam that cuts pollution, but not performance
- Dope-dyed fibers cut pollution and wastewater discharge
- Water-based glue spares the air of unclean toxins
- Hook-and-loop adjustment on collar features a booklet-style cover, to protect your suit from snags and pilling
- Seamless underarms for superior comfort and mobility
- Extra-long (21”) S-Lock2 back zipper with offset tooth design and PU coated zip tape guards against water entry
- Skin-to-skin double internal sealing zipper flap
- Full length puller with silicon print for easy grip; grip tab at base of
- Extra-long (11”) heavy-duty ankle zippers for easy donning (7MM + 5MM only)
- Armor Flex 2.0 highly flexible, durable, abrasion resistant 3-D
- Anatomically correct pattern for three dimension fit throughout
- ELASTEK FULL-STRETCH neoprene combined with Graphene OMNIRED fabric for our highest degree of warmth, stretch and comfort
- Reactive uses Graphene OMNIRED Infrared technology to turn wasted body heat into usable infrared energy. The lining is enhanced with 13 thermoreactive minerals woven into the fabric of the wetsuit that react to your body heat converting it to infrared energy and reflecting it back to the body increasing circulation and body warmth.
- Using our patented No Stitch Technology (NST) process, until now only found in our drysuits, Reactive is made without a single seam stitch keeping you drier, warmer and diving longer